Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lost Blogs.

I posted a tons of interesting stuff. Shucks. It's not on my my blogger blog blog for some reason? Well if you want to catch up on what's going on I would suggest checking my TWEETS

Right now: electronics, planning performance for Thursday, designing poster in Japanese.

I saw a great video doc called Enemies of Reason narrated / hosted by Richard Dawkins. It's really great how he can put people on the spot. It's amazing how so many people disregard evidence today. Check it out. It's in two segments. INFO

Getting interview about FREEPUBLICRENTALS.COM Don't want to tell ya too much about that.

TION had the C and R Cammies last night. It's was pretty awesome. I want the .mp3
I saw some kid fall flat on his face. I took off after that. Great event, TION!

BIO: Dean Hernandez - He's really cool. He might bite. Sometimes he drinks coffee. He's a businessman? He likes puppies and hates kids crying. He like cream soda. Sometimes he gets pedicures. His favorite color is Tangerine. He's a weapon of mass destruction