Saturday, February 14, 2009

V day!

Today I did spending money here:
Chico Saturday Market- Got some eggs there for 5 bucks. Bread was 5 bucks. And fancy chee.

Flea Market- I got some strange shit I didn't need. To bowlish acorn leaf dishes. Only $1. And some coins.

Chico Mall- I never go there. But some business are going out of sale. I got some shirts at Gottschalks. Cheap +10 points for me.

I made ZERO dollars today:
TOTAL -500 ish dollars.

Idealand (send a pic or video to me of you doing one of these, i will reward you with something grand via USPS)
-give everything you own to a rich person.
-sell sausages on the street like kids sell lemonaid
-trade down something expensive
-draw a picture of something every time you see it
-ask neighbor to borrow pint of blood
-ditch a friend in foreign country
-make a drink out of things not in bottles
-buy strangers shoes
-tell someone you know you are ready to be blood brothers.
-try to drink their blood
-draw a picture with their blood
-make a compelling fo-poop drawing; show in reputable gallery
-color your face in with a marker



Wishlist
-2TB External HD! Needs SATA plug I like the WG one and the prices are getting cheaper. Nextag says so.

-32GB Mirco SD card, I guess the 16 will do (BIDDING)

-Some japanese candy. I have been craving candy since I really don't smoke that much.
NEED CANDY from AMAZON!!!! ----->[LINK]

-Coconut POCKY looks good or hurts.

-More toner for my hp color Laserjet 3600n. I need all colors. Especially MAGENTA!!!!

-Silver or Gold coins [Preferred]

-Gift certificates to various stores even Walmart [LOOK]

Ship all goodies to: MAX'S WISHLIST ITEM! BOX 4339 CHICO, CA 95927